RULES // REGLAS
Seven (7) players on the field. 3 men, 3 women, 1 goalkeeper (may be male or female)
A. A team may start the game with no less than four (4) players.
B. If a team is short 1 female, they can not replace the female with a male player(the team must play with 5 players.)
C. If a team is short a male, they cannot replace the male with a female(the team must play with 5 players.)
2. A female must touch the ball at least every 3rd touch.
3. A female must take all free kicks in her teams’ offensive half only. In the defensive half, anybody can take the kick.
4. A female must touch the ball in her teams’ offensive half before the team can score (center line is considered the offensive half). Once the ball is touched by a female, it is live until it crosses the half line. It then has to be touched by a female again when it crosses back into the offensive zone before that team can score.
5. The goalkeeper is neutral (only in his penalty area). So if the keeper is a male, he can receive a pass from a male and pass it to another male and the 3 man rule does not apply.
6. Females can score anywhere in the goal. A male however, has to score by the ball crossing completely under the white lines on the goal post.
7. A goal is scored when:
A. If a shot deflect off of a defensive player and goes in—it’s a goal.
B. If it deflects off of an offensive female and goes in—it’s a goal.
C. If it deflects off of an offensive male and goes in & it must be below the white line-its a goal.
D. If a shot is taken by a male and deflects off the keeper and goes in, it’s a goal—if the original shot been a legal shot had the keeper not touched it.
8. A player must be at least 15 years old, or at least 5’1” tall or weigh 100 lbs.
9. A male must serve all time penalties.
10. A male or a female may score a head ball anywhere in the goal.
If there are any questions concerning these rules, please ask the manager our game official on duty.